To meet the various needs of the campus, PowerPoint templates are available in two fonts: Theinhardt and Arial. If your computer has the Theinhardt font installed, use that version. Otherwise, users are recommended to use Arial to ensure that the templates display properly.
Limit presentation typography to one or two weights and a maximum of three type sizes. Arrange text flush left, upper and lower case. Use negative space liberally, contrasting text with breathing room.
Use type in color or white and use colored tints to indicate hierarchy between different kinds of content.
- Template option #1 (Theinhardt)
- Template Option #1 (Arial)
- Template option #2 (Theinhardt)
- Template Option #2 (Arial)
- Template option #3 (Theinhardt)
- Template Option #3 (Arial)